Could not load track Spotify session not available. Please check your internet connection

Yes

Ho there,

please note that the issue is solved. Do you experience a related problem or do you want to share feedback with us?

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi guys,

EDIT:
A large scale hacker attack made servers from various companies including Spotify, Twitter, New York Times, and many others unavailable for many users around the world in the past this weekend. You can read more about it here:https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/21/many-sites-including-twitter-and-spotify-suffering-outage/

Unfortunately this included Spotify servers used by djay to load songs from the Spotify library, which is why you received the error. From what I read the attack is now under control and the sites available again, so you should no longer receive the error in djay.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Don’t worry about that, the most important thing is that everything is back to normal.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hey there,

we are sorry to hear that there is an loading issue. It would be great if you could all share your hardware and operating system information plus if you are using a Wifi or mobile network connection.

We are at it.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hey there,

I am sorry to hear that, can you send us your setup details via beta@algoriddim.com?

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hey Christopher,

I am very sorry to hear that we could not help you with this issue so far.
Are you still in contact with our email support?

Cheers,Lukas E.

Same problem right now! This is a disaster! And it’s not the first time. I better search for a professional software and leave this toy…

Has this issue raised its ugly head again - I e used day and Spotify for several relyable years and now nothing - please help with a resolution ?

I’m experiencing this problem right now and have for the last couple of hours. Started when I was at home, figured must be a problem on my end, although everything else online related worked just fine. Now at the venue can confirm that it is not working still. Tried logging off and on, the problem persists. I have to play in a matter of minutes. How do I resolve this?

It loads the library but won’t load the song on the deck.

End up playing off Spotify, no mixing… Super lame.

Everything went back to normal mid-set and having learned what had happened at that time, I feel kind of bad for badmouthing Algoriddim.
What you do is real good.

I have the Premium Version and I have that problem too

Having same issue!

Spotify hit with ddos attacks today. Might be part of the issue. http://gizmo.do/dRjMOn8

i have the same problem!!!

I’m having same problem worked fine yesturday, not working this evening

It’s kinda back, still bein abit hit and miss though

Problem is occurring here too. Help!