Could not load track Spotify session not available. Please check your internet connection

I still have this problem. Open up djay pro and trying to connect spotify, through the library and just gets the message that i have to connect to the internet, while I ́m already connected… please help me as I need to log into spotify…

Hello. Im trying to log into spotify from Djay pro and I get the message that I need an internet connection to log in.HELLO, I am connected to the internet??? its been like this for weeks now. And yes, I have spotify premium and I have the latest update. please help.

Hel

Help dammit can’t load track frustrating

Would be nice for you guys to tell us how to fix this problem. I mean we did pay for it.

Yep the problem is back again.
Can’t load songs from Spotify…!

I can’t believe this Algoriddim! It’s just bugs bugs bugs!!!

I am seeking for a solution. Can anyone help me?

I may be just about done with Algorithm seriously

The same is done in a beta version for Windows 10 spotify (can not load deck)

From the beginning I thought it was software error

Good luck bro the app sucks

I try and try to contact the company but all I get is these bullshit messages and I use a iPad WiFi sometimes mobile network. Bull ass shit apo

Bullshit

No help bro app fucking sucks diick

I never knew this issue even existed!!! This is NOT GOOD! SO Yesterday I decided to open my DjPro mobile app (away from home). As soon as I loaded a track off my Spotify playlist I got the message “Spotify login error, Cannot connect to Spotify (8)”. Note, I was not connected to my home Wifi network I was out on the road only using my cell phone signal.

Guess what?, when I got home NO PROBLEMS after connecting to my home Wifi network. Next question was, Is DJProMac still working 100%??? So then I opened DJ Pro Mac at home and no issues when connected to my home wifi BUT then get this…So I decided to pretend I was at an actually gig and only use my phone hotspot signal to connect. GUESS WHAT??? Yep, NO CONNECTION, same error!!! Ugh so frustrating!

I kept troubleshooting and thought to adjust the Playback quality of my tracks in Spotify’s settings. After doing this I didn’t encounter the error but can’t promise this is a fix. I wish all the professional DJs out there all the Best. This guy can’t afford to crash his next gig because of this serious flaw. ugh so frustrating!

Right now I have tracks that fail to load on two of the four decks. No error message comes up, just loading forever and ever. Sometimes when a spotify track fails to load, I simply go to my stored music folder and drop one of those tracks onto the deck, thus cancelling the loading of the spotify track. This is not working today. Now I have only deck 1 and 3 available, which sucks cause I mapped those to different banks on my controller. Sure glad this isn’t a gig!

This hasn’t been fixed it’s happening to me as we speak

Also I’m about to invest in a digital rights content stripper to strip all the licenses off my 6tb Apple Music collection and use another program for a party,so congratulations using this program that I paid for actually has pissed me off so much reading 2 year old post that I will now cross over to the dark side and take matters into my own hands , who knows maybe I’ll find a solution to djay 2 that will upgrade me to pro for free forever , thanks Algoriddim team !!

There is if you strip the drm off the file bud !!

Strip the drm off is the solution hey Lukas share that with the team ok bud !!