Custom Looper packs

Ok, thanks for clarification. Doesn’t seem like the looper is currently a serious feature then.

In regards to the sampler, is that just for triggering manually, like single hits or can you run a loop a sample (drum loop for example).

Also, can samples be layered so you’re playing more than one simultaneously. Let’s say you have 3 separate loop samples 1. Kick. 2. Clap. 3. hats etc, allowing you drop each in and out.

Again sorry, finding the time to dig into every feature is challenging and asking these questions saves a lot of wasted time. Thanks.

Even the ability to create custom loops for the looper in neural mix pro would be acceptable. Export custom loop packs to djay pro, I’d happily buy the neural mix pro software for this alone.

2 Likes

@N_C currently, the Sampler only works with 1-shots, but there’s been a Community Suggestion to allow Loops.

Yes, you can play multiple samples at the same time.

Neural Mix Pro - basically - is a means to export stems right? But can you do re-edits - of tracks or stems - within it or do you have to export?

My ideal scenario would be…

Use NMP for stems (obviously), re-edits and loop edit/export which could then be either triggered in DJay Sampler or Looper.

This would all be so much more elegant (and useful).

I’d add some simple editing features for re-editing tracks if it doesn’t already (again, sorry not had time to check). I did try out DJ Studio but it’s not really fit for re-editing purpose.

I’ve opened up the idea of using Neural Mix Pro again here. Votes most welcome.

@DJ_lion