DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

Seems like I am going to abandon Algoriddim for another platform as I am not going to abandon my FLX10. It’s a great controller that works well on the other “big” 3. What a shame and honestly disappointing. Over a year and not a single word. Tells me there won’t be any implementation soon.

2 Likes

Look at this guy… he got everything from VirtualDJ for integration.

1 Like
9 Likes

You made my day…… thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome @DJKamyR

1 Like

In general, please open a new topic as this one is about DDJ-FLX10 compatibility. But in your case, it might help you to know that there’s a known issue with 5.1.5 that should be fixed soon: Local Music not working on iOS djay 5.1.5 - #34 by Slak_Jaw

4 Likes

Hopefully support for this controller will also include its DMX connectivity and light management over Djay Pro :wink:

However I guess this is supported by some sort of proprietary driver which will probably only work on Mac/PC.

I’m not aware of any existing USB DMX Class Compliant norm for this to be supported without driver or through iOS / iPadOS :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I really hope that you will also listen to users with the WIN operating system. I am waiting to connect the FLX-10 to the WIN op system.

2 Likes

I just got the trial demo and love the software much more than traktor and rekordbox. However, I’m waiting for flx10 support before I commit to djay pro (OS Sonoma).

3 Likes

What do you mean? I’ve been using Djay Pro 5.1.6 on Sonoma for months now.

Hi OneCrazyDJ, what he means is that the pioneer controller flx10 is not naive supported by the software.

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw hey slak_jaw, is there any progress in programming for the flx10? Do you have any new information for us?

Thank you

Hi @DJKamyR, I will share news here when I have it.

Yeah it’s pretty sad that they aren’t giving this controller any love whatsoever. Not that I don’t truly appreciate the mapping that Oliver did for the FLX10, but since it’s not natively mapped, everything is very herky jerky. Platters, pitch bend, pitch & gains are very super sensitive. I mean I’m working with mapping for now, but it would be a godsend if Algoriddim did this already. So many many people switched from the SRT to this controller and it’s already been out for over a year.

1 Like

lol. Progress. Nothing has been done. The Algoriddim staff is just yessing everyone just to blow them off. People have been posting this for tons of months and still nothing.

1 Like

That’s probably because there isn’t any news yet but we all have been told that hardware integrations are coming in the next months. That was 3 weeks ago. So maybe not too long to wait now. Sit tight and let’s see what the next 2 - 4 weeks bring.

The boys at Virtual DJ whip up midi mappings to new controllers within 2 weeks they’re released. What’s the deal with Algoriddim? So many new controllers out and no midi mapping for them. Sad, so sad. The software is fantastic and I want to switch over from Serato full time, but I can’t. Still holding onto my Denon MC6000MK2 because it works with my laptop, iPhone and iPad. Would love to eventually get a Roland DJ-707M

1 Like

I can tell you why, Algoriddim has overextended itself with Apple Vision Pro. They are completely overloaded with it. I can’t imagine who would use it. Never a professional DJ. It’s all just marketing. And the next thing is, Algoriddim is a German company, in Germany everything is very, very slow

2 Likes

@Carl_Bartelli and @DJKamyR, please refer to this post. The wheels are very much in motion. When there is more news to share about progress on the hardware front I will post it here or on the specific hardware threads. Thanks for your continued enthusiasm and interest in support for the FLX10.

4 Likes

Hi there sorry to say but the response by Algorithm has been so vague and uncertain. I even emailed your team and the response was again very vague. Why is this taking so long to complete. So many are disappointed, this controller has been out for some time now. There are people mapping it quicker. Hats off to them for trying so hard to help others. This level of support from you is not good at all and so many disappointed users. I hope this will get done soon. If Algorithm is so serious about it why don’t you post a release date & this way people will be well informed.