DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

Despite my best efforts, I am unable to locate “the blue Vote button positioned at the top right corner. I purchased my DDJ FLX 10 about three months ago, but regrettably, I have not been able to utilize it thus far.

My preference leans towards Djay Pro, to which I confess a significant attachment. However, my mounting frustration stems from the inability to integrate my DDJ FLX 10 with this software. It’s disheartening to consider, but my exasperation is pushing me towards exploring other DJ software options compatible with my controller.

I find it necessary to express my disappointment with the Djay Pro developers and engineers responsible for integration. It seems to me that user experience and satisfaction are not prioritized, as the focus appears to be on showcasing the software as an art piece, rather than ensuring its functionality.

It’s perplexing that the DDJ FLX 10, being the apparent successor of the DDJ 1000 and DDJ 1000’SRT, was not launched with automatic midi mapping. This oversight, to me, suggests a lack of foresight and effort.

Feeling let down by a product I held in high regard has left me feeling akin to a scorned lover. I sincerely hope that this issue will be promptly addressed and rectified.

Looking forward to a favorable resolution.

2 Likes

@Jacko

1 Like

@Jacko thank you for sharing your feedback. I have made it my personal mission since joining the Algoriddim team about 3 months ago to add more hardware support. The dev team has heard this. Please understand, however, that this is a small company with limited resources. So please use the Vote button so we can prioritize based on user demand. Thanks again! We hear you.

10 Likes

hey man - i figured out some really great midi options for my job wheel, if it doesnt feel perfect for you, please let me know ---- on that note though, have you figured out how to mid the on board lights around the jog wheel?

3 Likes

@Ryen_Brousseau I don’t have a FLX10 and I’m not personally working on the MIDI mapping so I can’t offer any comment on it.

2 Likes

Here :

5 Likes

I want to move over from Rekordbox to ProDjay but no support for this software on the DDJ-FLX10 is worrying me.

3 Likes

This mapping is 99% of the work done for us! Really good job. However, I’ve found the only thing to add, in terms of the FX, if you favourite (star) the corresponding FX to the dail, everyone you boot up Djay, make sure you have favourites selected and it kinda mirrors what the controller does, obviously not perfect, but kinda works. Only issue is every time you go back to the first effect (delay) it automatically turns the FX on and 100% wet.

1 Like

Good to see someone on our side brother. Considering the FLX10 seems to be the direct successor to the DDJ1000 and will be the flagship main module for the foreseeable future, would be amazing for DJay to get on board with this, an ‘offical’ mapping with working corresponding FX, and LED/Screen integration seem to be the only issues? Considering Pioneer and DJay are now partnered, im struggling to understand why communication doesn’t seem to be happening between the two companies and get this sorted. Djay is such a superior software but the lack of hardware forcing us to use pioneer gear is holding it back, so the least we should have is integration that works.

2 Likes

I will fix this :slight_smile: soon thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greetings,
I just wanted to point out that (at least on my browser), the Vote button is in the top LEFT. I would also love a mapping for the FLX10! I’m using it on my MacBook Pro.

2 Likes

Pioneer and Serato are owned by the same company…i think this could be a show stopper.

1 Like

@djsepp the Alpha Theta (Pioneer) purchase of Serato has not been approved by the New Zealand government yet…

2 Likes

AlphaTheta Corporation acquires Serato Audio Research Limited - The Drop :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Any updates on the flx 10
Waiting to upgrade

4 Likes

I’m really not feeling Serato as a long time DJay pro user. The flx-10 would be unreal on DJay pro. Please support this equipment.

5 Likes

Just throwing my voice into the mix. Really hoping for a FLX10 mapping soon. It is the most voted MIDI mapping request of the forum as far as I can tell, so I hope the developers got it on their top priority list.

2 Likes

Dude thank so much! I dragged this in to my iPhone and the midi mapping worked…no laptop I love it! I’m a long time serato user but this brings me back to old school djing where o can focus on the equipment…thanks again! Hopefully we see native support soon!

3 Likes

Thanks : i could improve it but there is HID and FX name midi missing command
Please Algoriddim…

2 Likes

DDJ-FLX10-V7.0.djayMidiMapping (255.5 KB)

7 Likes