Denon MCX 8000

Ah ok. Cool, I couldn’t understand the response. I was gonna buy it, but when I realised the screens don’t work, I decided not to. It’s sad that they aren’t prepared to support the screens, they just make their user base smaller.

Absolute lie - Virtual dj supports the screens too.

This is correct, the displays on the MCX8000 are not supported with djay Pro.

Please get the latest update of djay Pro for Mac from the Mac App Store. Afterwards simply connect your controller to get started.

I apologize for the confusion, we have added a note on our website about this. Unfortunately we have no way of supporting the displays as they are only accessible via Serato.

I know NO ONE that buys a controller before software.

Then why would you get refunded and how did they breach the terms?

So, you use the software with your controller and then you upgrade and you want them to refund your money since you upgraded to a controller that is not supported.

That is laughable! Do your homework before you buy new toys.

Lukas has said REPEATEDLY that if enough people request it, they will map it.

Your lack of research and planning is no one’s fault but your own. Period!

People only call someone else a troll when they know they are wrong and have no other leg to stand on.

Then you go and threaten by saying "I will make sure everyone knows this. Go ahead! YOU didn’t do your research!

It is a LONG standing policy of this company, which I am not part of, to ONLY map controllers when there is a great request for it. In fact, Lukas said that in the post.

So, quit being a cry baby and move on. And quit accusing people of trolling when you have not done your research.

Your lack of research and planning is no one’s fault but your own. Period!

People only call someone else a troll when they know they are wrong and have no other leg to stand on.

Then you go and threaten by saying "I will make sure everyone knows this. Go ahead! YOU didn’t do your research!

It is a LONG standing policy of this company, which I am not part of, to ONLY map controllers when there is a great request for it. In fact, Lukas said that in the post.

So, quit being a cry baby and move on. And quit accusing people of trolling when you have not done your research.

Sad to say but not much will get done when they are spending most of their time working on the Windows version.

It’s been requested for over 9 months and no movement on getting the controller mapped.

Come on guys… map the popular controllers.

I love Djay PRO (and I think I will love even more with the new Denon MCX8000 - Algoriddim people, could you please make us all a favour and turn it as one of the natively supported. It will be most appreciated, I am sure! Thanks in advance Lukas, best, Miguel.

wonderful algoriddim!! thank you Lukas!! finally plug & play with MCX8000 AND XDJRX Pioneer’s. Now, we’ll start to talk!! cheers, Miguel

I’m being forced to use Serato because they have mapping.

So how close are we now?

Is posible in the next update native support for Denon MCX8000?

Great news, the users are very grateful for the development work they are doing

I have already tested the new version on the Denon MCX8000 and it works great, all very fine controls, well done.

Really liking my Denon MC7000 too! Algoriddm, make it happen with supporting this controller! Missing Spotify and all my cue points in DJay Pro.

Would also really like to see this controller natively supported, honestly very surprised that it’s not already. Come on, Algoriddim!

Hi,

the Denon MCX 8000 is not natively supported but I added your post as a mapping request internally.

Cheers,Lukas E.