Djay 5.0 hurry please šŸ˜‚

The Crossfader Fusion in video mode looks so slick! Itā€™s fun just going back and forth. The Crossfader FX are also very nice, especially the Neural Mix ones.

2 Likes

Digital DJ Tips already has a review out, very nice: Algoriddim djay Pro 5 Review - Digital DJ Tips

And DJCity / Beatsource Tech: https://youtu.be/mLOQaNF0p8Y?si=X-1ESkXhh3RIzYdO

They also did a stems comparison: https://youtu.be/mHW9o5as2qM?si=CpYRmxD7UhoFeJGY

2 Likes
4 Likes

And so it isā€¦he was right!!

2 Likes

@DJ-Z can you please provide details about your Mac model? Thanks!

1 Like

Hereā€™s the 5.0 Change log:

2 Likes

@Michael_Wisniewski, from the change log below:

ā€œā€¢ Cross-platform PRO subscription support on up to 5 different macOS, iOS, and Windows devices (via our new djay account system)ā€

2 Likes

Not showing up in the Canadian App Store yet, but really looking forward to playing with 5.0. Iā€™m done with Rekordbox.

One question for Algoriddim staff - will Neural Mix 2.0 be released as a separate product (I purchased v1)? Or will it only be available within Djay Pro AI 5.0?

2 Likes

First I have make more test once I have find my time for, I have an old 2014 5K iMac and a newer 2019 5K iMac, and I have a 2018 iPad Pro, and and iPhone 14 pro as well. So far it seems iOS is totally sh***t, sorry unratable!

1 Like

Thanks for the info @DJ-Z. Iā€™ve forwarded this to the engineering team. DVS is working perfectly with everything we have tested it on so it would be great if we can work together to troubleshoot your specific isolated issue and solve it. The more information you can provide the better. The best way to do this is by submitting an official support ticket through the app. Thanks again!

1 Like

Updated macOS support info:

1 Like

I have tried on my 2019 5K iMac, Sonoma 14.1.2, 3,6GHz 8core (i9), 64GB, Radeon Pro Vega 8GB, so far works fine on this, but on
2014 5K iMac, Catalina 10.15.7, 4GHz quad core (i7), 32GB Radeon R9 2GB has crashed every time if I have try to make right click on any track, but only in List View, not Album Cover view, immediately DJay Pro 5 go crash. Not just on my library, even Djay Music library too.

here is the latest report

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @DJ-Z, this is very helpful and has already been forwarded to engineering.

2 Likes

I have reinstalled, but I have facing the same thingā€¦

1 Like

Yes, what is taking so long for Canada roll out? :sweat_smile: Fingers crossed it will be today.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it crashes for me too. MacBook Pro 13 year 2012. macOS Catalina version 10.15.7

How can I solve it?

1 Like

I donā€™t know mateā€¦they coming up with an update

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response. Iā€™ll wait for an update. Thanks again.

1 Like

@Sergio1 please submit an official support ticket through the app so we can capture more information about your specific hardware and the crash report. In the meantime can you please tell me what other DJ hardware you are using?

Any heat issues and/or throttling so far on the iPad M1? I ran mine for a couple hours and everything was normal. Gonna do a 4-5 hour gig this weekend and push it.