Djay 5.0 hurry please 😂

Ah ok makes sense.

As said, I will be going though my music anyway so each track will be analysed again and then skip through it to see if the track lines up to the grid. A lot of tracks are fine, but some need some adjusting.

Is there documentation on the new features? I mean, is there a new manual available yet?

1 Like

@maurizio_T the software automatically sets your Neural Mix quality based on your hardware and this cannot be adjusted. I’m personally running an iPad Air 4 (2020) and it gives me Maximum (100%) Quality.

3 Likes

@Kikeon we will be releasing an FAQ article soon on the new beatgridding system.

6 Likes

Here are the minimum hardware requirements for Maximum (100%) Neural Mix Quality:

iPhone/iPad:

• iPhone 11 or later
  • iPhone SE 2nd gen or later
  • iPad 9th gen or later
  • iPad Pro 5th gen or later
  • iPad Air 4th gen or later
  • iPad mini 6th gen or later

Mac:

• all Macs with Apple Silicon
6 Likes

From the looks of it, your top item iCloud sync didn’t make it? At least the version history on the App Store doesn’t mention it. Sad…

1 Like

That is soooooo dope. So much thought went into it.

1 Like

Holly mOlly, I have tried with DVS with Xone 96. NOTHINGS WORK!!! NO CUES, NO CROSSFADER FX…THUMBS UP GUYS!

I’m very disappointed …

Crashing on iMac 5K

@nso you are correct. This is being worked on, but wasn’t quite ready for the initial 5.0 release.

1 Like

@DJ-Z I’ve shared this with the engineering team already. Can you please also submit an official support ticket through the app so we can gather more details about your specific setup? Thanks!

1 Like

The Crossfader Fusion in video mode looks so slick! It’s fun just going back and forth. The Crossfader FX are also very nice, especially the Neural Mix ones.

2 Likes

Digital DJ Tips already has a review out, very nice: Algoriddim djay Pro 5 Review - Digital DJ Tips

And DJCity / Beatsource Tech: https://youtu.be/mLOQaNF0p8Y?si=X-1ESkXhh3RIzYdO

They also did a stems comparison: https://youtu.be/mHW9o5as2qM?si=CpYRmxD7UhoFeJGY

2 Likes
4 Likes

And so it is…he was right!!

2 Likes

@DJ-Z can you please provide details about your Mac model? Thanks!

1 Like

Here’s the 5.0 Change log:

2 Likes

@Michael_Wisniewski, from the change log below:

“• Cross-platform PRO subscription support on up to 5 different macOS, iOS, and Windows devices (via our new djay account system)”

2 Likes

Not showing up in the Canadian App Store yet, but really looking forward to playing with 5.0. I’m done with Rekordbox.

One question for Algoriddim staff - will Neural Mix 2.0 be released as a separate product (I purchased v1)? Or will it only be available within Djay Pro AI 5.0?

2 Likes

First I have make more test once I have find my time for, I have an old 2014 5K iMac and a newer 2019 5K iMac, and I have a 2018 iPad Pro, and and iPhone 14 pro as well. So far it seems iOS is totally sh***t, sorry unratable!

1 Like

Thanks for the info @DJ-Z. I’ve forwarded this to the engineering team. DVS is working perfectly with everything we have tested it on so it would be great if we can work together to troubleshoot your specific isolated issue and solve it. The more information you can provide the better. The best way to do this is by submitting an official support ticket through the app. Thanks again!

1 Like