Does the new DDJ-1000 works with Djay Pro Mac/Windows?

do you use a mac or a pc. I’m pretty sure that the mac will support the controller in the near future.

oh awesome.another huge update for mac. windows still sucks. thanks algoriddim.

Hi. Will it work without native support but I’d just have to make my own mappings? In that case will it work on a PC or just MAC?

Got my answer in another thread. Seems like the controller is compatible but will need a full mapping. I really hope you guys will be working on this as soon as possible. Given the awesome functionality of the new DDJ-1000 I think this will be a very popular choice among Djay users.

Hi, I will ask if the compatibility with DDj 1000 will be added. I would like to buy it and continue using DJAY PRO 2.
Thank you.

News ???

The problem is that ios does not have drivers for the DDJ 1000, the working controllers are those that do not need drivers in IOS or Mac OS. It has nothing to do with Deejay Pro.

Ok, you’re right, I was talking about the previous version for Ios.
Algoriddim error

As of now it supports the DDJ-1000 with there new update!!!
But no waveforms on the jog screens yet.

Speed it up please!

A full DDJ-1000 native mapping would be fantastic. It’s a full undertaking for somebody to come up with this coding but would be greatly appreciated.

I too am desperate for DDJ-1000 support. I would love to be able to support my migration from a Denon MC6000MK2 to the new DDJ-1000.

Please please do what you can to make this a reality!

is there any change to get native support for windows too? :smiley:
Would be awesome cause i dont want to buy a Mac just for that haha xD

can someone send me the config-file for the DDJ-1000 for mac? I ́m trying to fix my config for windows… Maybe it will work

Lol… The new DDJ-1000 is a game changer tho, best controller out… Its not to big and doesn’t feel like a toy. I think the numark NS6II should have been supported as well with this update. Pioneer and Numark are heavy hitters in the dj market, And with the new digital screen in the middle platter they are changing the game… I think reloop makes a solid controller as well, but when it comes to pioneer and Numark they are pushing controllers to a whole new level, most people are going to buy the pioneer or the numark when it comes down to it. Plus the prices are not bad for their new controllers.

Still a hold out on purchasing the DJ Pro 2. Any other issues with using your DDJ-1000? I’d like the option to use the music on spotify, but worried about any “possible” missing functionality. Thanks!

Im currently in the market for a new controller and like the look of the ddj1000, i would like to use djay for spotify library at times, this may seem like a silly question but will the only board effects in the ddj1000 work when using djay and Spotify? Cheers

How do you connect your ipad to DDJ-1000 ?

@Jamie: Same here… bought an expensive cable for my ipad (EUR 45,- ) and I was really disappointed that there will be no sound

I got a reply today:

Thank you for reaching out.
And thank you very much for trying the new djay for iOS.
Please note that the DDJ-1000 is not supported on iOS. You can use the MIDI commands, but it’s not possible to use the audio device of the controller.
Furthermore, the XDJ-700 is not supported by djay.
You can find a list of all supported devices here:
http://help.algoriddim.com/customer/e…

I also have Djay Pro for mac —> DDJ 1000 works fine
and have DjPro for windows —> DDJ 1000 doesn’t work