Hot Cue Jumping to 1 bar before when jumping out of a Loop

You’re welcome @Dysfunk_DJ

Have any of you guys updated to the latest firmware and tested it? Is this problem resolved? Thanks

@Nubium yes this has been resolved in 5.2.4. Thanks!

soooo…things have not been solved. did a wedding just now. I would loop a section of a song, and then press a hot cue and sometimes nothing would happen, and sometimes it would jump late. the other odd thing is that sometimes I would have a loop actived at the start of the track and on its own the track would continue playing not looping. these things are frustrating. never had these kinds of issues with, Traktor, Serato, Denon prime. I really really want to like DJay pro, but things just don’t work at a pro level.

reminder what I am using.

• Device model iPad 11 inch 4th
  • Version of operating system iOS 17.6.1
  • Version of djay 5.2.4
  • Hardware/controllers used Reloop Mixon 8 Pro

Hi @Nubium, thanks for the details. Sorry to hear your issue was not resolved. I tested this extensively on the 5.2.4 beta and could not reproduce it. Can you please try to capture another video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Can you please also test this with and without Key Lock enabled to see if that helps? I’m wondering if the latency introduced with Key Lock enabled is part of the issue. Thanks!

Would the iCloud Sync issue be a reason for this behavior?

It’s another intermediate problem. I’ll try.

I don’t use iCloud sync

I confirm that it still happens with Key lock off

Quantise and sync set to 1 beat

anyone else still have issues?

Hi @Nubium, sorry for the delayed response. I was away on vacation. Thanks for the video. This is very helpful. I have shared this with our engineering team and will report back when I have news. Thanks!

EDIT:
Can you please provide some additional explanation on “sometimes I would have a loop activated at the start”? Please provide the exact steps to reproduce this even if you cannot always reproduce it. The more info you can provide the better. Thanks!