Inaccurate Looping - Loop going longer or shorter than desired

Your talking to a dead horse. This has been complained about for over 4 years and nothing. This is one of the most basic functions one could imagine, but yet… crickets. I don’t think Algoriddim really cares. Since the user base already purchased the software, they don’t stand to make any additional revenue from us that are complaining about the lack of his functionality. Of this is not the case, then excuse me, but this is what it feels like. Serato has this function, Virtual DJ has it, Mixx has it. So I don’t see what the difficulty is in getting this accomplished.

Exactly the same as me, it ruins any 80’s mixes I want to do as it is impossible to make any transitions smooth, once again an ability to turn ‘loop snapping’ off is a brilliant idea!!!

Ditto on this feature request. Many excellent tracks are recorded in various meters by real musicians, and Djay won’t allow me to properly loop such segments. It obviously takes a lot of work to write the code to make changes to the app, but looping is a core function, and it would be great if it wasn’t so constrained.

A temporary fix could be to allow loops that are not in increments of 4. Is the program really assuming all music to be in ~4/4?

This is still a problem with creating samples please advise.

Still no fix I suppose? Also considering another tool because of this.

I really like the app but this is total deal breaker for me.
I have a nicely quantized song and when i press loop 4 bars it loops 4 bars and a little bit extra and it destroys the whole loop. WHY O WHY???

This is still not fixed more than a year later, manual looping is the absolute basic prerequisite functionality for any DJ.
Will you guys update this?

Looping that always follows a Beat-Grids is ridiculous, is not the standard for any other DJ software (e.g. Traktor) and inhibits your creativity a lot

Please fix

@lukas E

This bug is still not fixed . 2 years later, manual looping is the absolute basic prerequisite functionality for any DJ.

Looping that always follows a Beat-Grids is ridiculous, is not the standard for any other DJ software (e.g. Traktor) and inhibits your creativity a lot

Please fix

@lukas E

This bug is still not fixed, manual looping is the absolute basic prerequisite functionality for any DJ.

Please fix

Or try to loop “j balvin - reggaeton” yourself and you will observe that it will not loop the basic beat correctly.

Yes I would like to be able to fully set the loop points manually, we need a way to disable auto snap, or enable full manual loop set points, either way. 

Looking forward to seeing that fixed soon.

Thanks!