Phase Dj integration...

Phase Dj is a success without a doubt. An integration with DJay Pro Ai would be a sudden change in the game. Being able to use the Turntables in this wonderful program would be sensational. I would even pay to have this function as an expansion… :ok_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Hey Fernando,

Thanks for posting this request in the Community.

The MWM Phase is a very interesting (and popular) device.

I’ll pass this request along to our development team for future consideration. Your feedback is very helpful in ensuring future developments are aligned with the wishes of the djay Community. It would be cool to see other Community users vote for this request. Feel free to comment below if you would like to see this device integrated with djay.

I’ll keep you guys posted with any updates here.

8 Likes

Would love to see this as well so that we wouldn’t be siloed into using only RANE 12 MKIIs

1 Like

YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! I am desperately wanting to separate from Serato. Once Djay Pro has this, I can say goodbye to Serato ALTOGETHER!!!

THANK YOU!!!

5 Likes

agree that phase integration would be a huge asset especially for those of us who want to act like classic turntableists.

3 Likes

I’m also looking forward for this integration!
It will definitely be a huge plus for Djay Pro AI.

4 Likes

Awesome oportunity to se what we can do with turntables, PHASE X DJAY PRO!!!

1 Like

Hello just thought I would check in to see if there is any updates on using Phase with DJay Pro, the Phase controllers are plug and play HID now and seems like with them just controlling the transport paired with the likes of an Pioneer S-11 would be Bomb’in. Very interested in adding Pro Ai into my setup. This would change the game for sure…

2 Likes

Hello! Any updates on this?

1 Like

Given it’s unlikely for DJay to get DVS support (for now) a great in between step would be to support the Phase DJ controllers. DVS wouldn’t have to be added, unless felt absolutely necessary & Turntable users can get to enjoy Djay only needing the Phase controllers. Everyone wins in this scenario.

1 Like

Upvote from me…this def needs to happen…

1 Like

+1 for that, would definitely be useful and kinda of a way to make Djay app play in the DVS, traditional vinyl djing space.

1 Like

+1. I’m in the apple eco. Soon as Phase is implemented, I’ll replace DJM-S9 for the S11 and switch to DJay Pro subs. I own all the apps prior to the Subscription services. Can’t wait to use my iCloud and all Apple devices to have my Turntable stuff on everything.

All software is missing stuff to make it perfect for me,
Rekordbox- way too pricey and I have iCloud 2TB. No need for another cloud service
Serato- no IOS or iCloud
Algoriddim- no MWM Phase or DVS
Traktor- not interested
Virtual DJ- not interested

Any standard DVS (1 kHZ control tone) system is supported by djay, so you can check that with Phase. Other uses of Phase outside of this functionality we can’t really speak to at the moment.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m just getting into Djay ecosystem so I was just wondering why no Phase support. And now you have it, super cool!

But another question tho - what would it take for Phase to be supported in HID mode as a controller, so no RCA’s are needed. Just connect Phase via USB and use any soundcard/supported mixer as an audio device. I think Serato supports it, based on one DJcity review back in 2021.

1 Like

Can you please explain in detail how to get the phase to work as, I have been trying for the last hour and don’t see how you configure it .

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.