Refresh library

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:

How do I refresh my music playlist to show new folders that I updated using a different iPad but same apple account

The short answer is: you don’t :disappointed_relieved:

Synchronizing the library between devices is a long standing request. There are lots of threads requesting it, just do a search. Here are a couple of the more prominent ones:

Please go to these threads and vote. :smiling_face:

Hi @Carla_Spence,

1. If the source of these playlists and music is a streaming service like Apple Music Streaming, simply select the source in the djay library, touch or click onscreen and drag down to perform a refresh.
  2. If these playlists are in the My Collection source, then you can manually copy the djaymedialibrary database from one device to another. You can read more about this here: How transfer My Collection, including audio files to another device - #2 by Slak_Jaw
2 Likes

Good streaming service refresh tip there mate

1 Like

Hello! It’s been more than 10 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.