Some Apple Music songs not loading

To be clear, this issue has not actually been fixed yet?

1 Like

having the exact same issue, really frustrating

That was my only real complain is why didn’t they email all users about this issue? I know other companies that would have let their paying users know something BIG like this wasn’t working.

That is correct, I just tested it and still getting the same error/not loading songs.

There’s an easy way around this btw

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:
today I want to play song from my apple streaming service and its saying The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.algoriddim.ARCDataURLResponseErrorDomain error 400.) issue I dont know what happen in both my iPad and in my Mac

Hi @narendra_bhaskar, this is a known issue. Please see above for more details. Also, please use search before creating new topics. I’ve merged yours with this existing one.

The issue has been identified and fixed. Djay 5.2.3 has been released to the app stores and is going through their approval processes. It should be available for download soon. Thanks!

3 Likes

You can download streaming content or purchased content on iTunes, if it’s streaming it will be an m4p (protected) file, if you purchase it, it will be an m4a (unprotected file). The m4a file can be loaded into neural mix or any DAW or other DJ software, I believe it’s Apples AAC (advanced audio codec). Just remember that if you purchase the song, you have to remove the m4p download first, and redownload the song to get the m4a format.

Forgot to mention, if you purchase and download the file, you can then access in DJay Pro through the filesystem on iOS and get around the error 400. You can still get the error if you do it through an iTunes playlist.

iPad update 5.2.3 is available !! no errors yet :)))))

Thanks @Slak_Jaw for keeping us in the loop ;-D

2 Likes

5.2.3 is out on Mac and its working woot woot

3 Likes

Hello everyone, the 5.2.3 updates should start becoming available today. Please note that not all regions will have it available at the same time. I can confirm that the iOS update is now live in Canada. Once again, thanks for your help, support and patience!

4 Likes

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:

Why is this happening when I load a track to play?

The error message in the image indicates that a track could not be loaded due to an issue with a URL request, specifically an error code 400. This is a common HTTP error code that usually indicates a “Bad Request.”

1 Like

We’re pleased to inform you that the song loading issue with Apple Music (server error 400) has been successfully resolved. The update addressing this issue has just been released worldwide.

If your application hasn’t updated automatically to version 5.2.3, you can manually trigger the update by visiting the djay store page on the respective app store.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this matter, and we apologize again for any inconvenience you have experienced.

11 Likes

Updated both iOS and Mac versions and now working as expected. Many thanks.

3 Likes

THANKS @Slak_Jaw & Team!!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome @djwb, @touchyfeelydj and @DJ_MaveWave

1 Like

confirmed fixed in latest update. thanks for all the hard work guys.

1 Like

Thanks for the new version. Works normally again!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Thanks for confirming the fix.

1 Like