Some Apple Music songs not loading

I’m still getting the error. I have an event in about 90 minutes. Any chance of getting an updated version or fix for this issue quickly?

1 Like

go to the App Store and update the app.

1 Like

@Michael_Kennard please update to 5.2.3 for the fix.

1 Like

Now I’m getting OSStatus error 2003334207 after I updated.

Hi @Stonedsour, please provide full and specific details about your setup.

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):

For some reason this update signed me out of Apple Music and my DJay login. Once I signed back in it seems to be working. Thanks!

Thnx! This was a big issue for us djays :-))

The workaround to that was to have a different Apple ID account for your Apple Music,
This way Apple Music and your Local Music are two seperate folders and don’t mix with one another and all your own music still plays the same…

This workaround was discussed a while back when Djay pro first introduced the integration with Apple Music

great! finally! it works! the 2nd half of my event today, everything was back to normal. THANK YOU!

1 Like

Can confirm in Australia the update is available and the Apple error appears to be sorted,
Tested it with 5 tracks that previously wouldn’t load

1 Like

Fair to say that @Slak_Jaw and colleagues have earned a pint this weekend! Thanks for getting this sorted

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Quick_Slow. Thanks!

Djay pro on windows 11 and ios 17 is fixed with the new update

thank you, SphinX from Canada!

Any ETA on when this update will be rolled out to the App Store? Just checked and the latest version available to me is 5.2.2. Thank you so much to the team for working on this, am anxious to see if the issue is fixed.

Hi @c20c20, it’s already been rolled out. Depending on your region it may take some time to be available for download.

2 Likes

Big shoutout to @Slak_Jaw and the Djay team!

Definitely appreciate yall resolving this issue. While i dont depend on all my music being streamed, its a plus to know its working again.

:metal:t4::sunglasses::metal:t4:

To the developers,

Thank you for addressing the issue with Apple Music not loading. I have confirmed that it is now loading properly on my Android device as well. I sincerely appreciate your help!

Thanks @MrG and @55_watazo. I’ve passed this onto the rest of the team.

3 Likes

Thanks @Slak_Jaw
Is it fixed automatically or do I need to download something?
I live in Montreal, Canada and still not fixed

@Ashkan_Alrz you need to update djay to the 5.2.3 version from the App Store.

2 Likes