Some Apple Music songs not loading

I’m so happy and relieved that it’s finally fixed. I just downloaded the update and it’s working again! Thank you so much DJay team :slight_smile: I’m overjoyed right now

2 Likes

Updated to 5.2.3 last night and all tracks are loading without any issues. Big thanx for resolving the issue!

1 Like

Unfortunately, the update has not worked on the iPad app. Went through the steps listed above, still getting error code with every song.

Thank you for the heads up I haven’t ever got a chance to check the ipad

Tested on my iPad and everything is working as expected.

1 Like

@smurtis please share complete details about your setup:

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):
Hardware Firmware Version:

Also, share a screenshot of the error message.

1 Like

Slak Jaw firstly I just wanted to thank you and the team for jumping on this problem
I only briefly tested on iPad last night with the app update installed to 5.23 and everything seemed to be working fine so thank you so much

However…… the problem still persists on PC, exactly as above, not all tracks but lots of tracks downloaded to my PC via ITunes yet djay pro gives me the could not load track when I try to play them through the app
When you select show in explorer the track is there, they play fine via iTunes but refuse to load through the iTunes library track selection

If I select the tracks through iTunes itself via the app they load perfectly, just not the hard copies so I can’t use Nueralmix

Windows app version 5.29923.0 which I believe updated today?

1 Like

You’re welcome @Cuzer. Yes, v5.2.9923.0 is the fixed version on Windows. Can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

Hi, try this, hopefully works ok

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/kob2okl15nsjquvait5xw/AMD73mhHs7do_82W1LpzaYI?rlkey=3l7t8et7y3n7ptivvxm1r6bza&st=8ydwbiz7&dl=0

@Slak_Jaw and team… thank you for all your hard work

1 Like

Thanks ,now is working well.

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw Thank you so much, very very much your the bomb.com :hugs::headphones:

1 Like

Did you manage ti activate the video OK?

Question to anybody dies the SoundCloud subscription allow you to use Nuralmix on all tracks? The demo ones allow you, on Apple Music it doesn’t allow you due to streaming rights

Cheers

Cheers

Hi @Cuzer, thanks for the video. This is very helpful.

1. Can you please share a screenshot of the loading error plus a screenshot of your djay version?
  2. Also, can you confirm that the tracks that are not loading from Local Music are properly downloaded to your device? You can confirm this in the Music App. Thanks!

Yes, NM works with SoundCloud streaming.

1 Like

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen): Macbook Pro M2 Max
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1): Ventura 13.6.8
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2): 5.2
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro): None

Summary of the issue:
Apple Music songs aren’t loading to the DJAY Pro decks.

Pop Up Message:
“Could not load Track
The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.algoriddim.ARCDataURLResponseErrorDomain error 400.)”

Co
How to reproduce the issue:
No idea? It was working in earlier versions (or at least before).
Thanks,
A.
Apple Music songs not loading in DJAY PRO

Hi @djantona, are you using the Apple Music Streaming source or the Local Music source?

@djantona I’ve merged your topic with this existing one. If you are using Apple Music Streaming, please update to djay 5.2.3 to fix this issue. Thanks!

Yup, that fixed it.
Thanks Slak_Jaw!

You’re welcome @djantona