Spotify integration on Djay for Mac?

Warren (Official Rep) 3 months ago

We know you’ve been waiting patiently, but not to worry we have lots of big plans for djay for Mac in the future, and we think you’ll be blown away when you see what we’ve been working on. No date to give at this time, but rest assured we want it as much as you do. Stay tuned!

Have been staying tuned for months…oh well…

The question I would like to have answered is why was djay 2 only created for ipad and iphone? Are you restricted by legal issues?
Let us know.

Warren (Official Rep) 5 months ago
We know you’ve been waiting patiently, but not to worry we have lots of big plans for djay for Mac in the future, and we think you’ll be blown away when you see what we’ve been working on. No date to give at this time, but rest assured we want it as much as you do. Stay tuned!

Let me help them with a reply…

hi you people, simple yes or no answer will do:

Can I acces my Spotify Account with Djay for Mac?

Though it (Djay2) works great on my Ipad 4 and iPhone 5, so I am curious, but nog convinced yet about the Mac App.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
recently purchased a Mac, on the Ipad, Djay2 can acces my spotify account. Is this feature also available on the MAC version?.

Come on give us a good answer in terms of release date! Thanks.

:frowning:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can I use Spotify on djay for Mac?.

This is what Mac needs to be number one dj program in the whole planet, to be integrated with spotify!

Can I acces my Spotify Account with Djay for Mac? We all know the answer, wait and wait till another company comes up with the iniative! The competence would make you get on the move!

I just dont see the point in not integrating spotify on mac? I mean what hinders them?

is it lack of competence maybe?

is it “impossible”?

what is next?

come on fix it !

well now what? today is dec 18th and nothing yet!!!

I will never think of them joking with people. That would be a lack of respect if they mean dec 18th, 2015!

But they find themselves in Germany, I think, so what are they waiting for?

Purchased!!! Playing with it already!!!

I am very disappointed with the mac version of this. I bought this because I have Djay 2 for my iphone and i enjoy using it so i paid $20 for this on the computer just to find out that i cant use my spotify with it (and I only use spotify for my music so i have no music in my itunes library) and that he $20 version has less features? Im not going to buy all of my music on itunes that i have on spotify. this is absolutely ridiculous. They better add spotify integration onto mac soon because I am very mad i spent $20 on this stupid app that my free iphone version is better.

Hey guys,

it’s been 6 months since your last official statement concerning the Mac update/Spotify integration.

So how about it? And please don’t just tell us “you have to wait, but there are great features coming…”

Algoriddim has announced “djay PRO” for december 18!

This might be what we’ve all been waiting for – I’m excited ;o)

Algoriddim Website!

Same question as above…how can I link to spotify ?