Spotify Problems occurring too often (DJay Pro, Mac version 10.13.5)

Thanks Lukas

My Spotify Quality setting is set to “Default “ setting

Thanks

Hi Lukas
any update on this issue. Is there anything i can try on my end to fix this issue
i’m now forced to switch back to DJay pro
Spotify works well with DJay pro. But on Pro 2 it’s a mess

The VERY WORST part of this is
The Spotify Track will give the impression as if it’s full loaded and ready to go.
Then you Push Play. Your crowd is happy and having a good time. They think you are the BEST for finding and playing “their song”.
YOU starting to feel good. The crowd is finally in a good place. The party is now ON.
Then without any warning, the SPOTIFY TRACK, starts skipping and suddenly STOP.

Come on guys, We need a fix.

Not so long ago:
When Spotify Tack is fully loaded, It played to the end. No issues.
If a Spotify Track was previously played. It loads even faster and played without issues

We want those days back.

Thanks

Just installed the new update today.
I’m hopeful this will fix the problems we’ve been having with Spotify.

Just want to thank you guys for trying to resolve this issue.

Much appreciated

well written. I am still experiencing the issues.

I have to say I am loving your posts, Frank. You put your views very clearly and well spoken. The issue i have is that the stuff you are writing should be written by Lucas and the team, not by you. Like me, you are very positive about what’s happening with the software. I purchased it and use it for pro gigs like weddings every week. I just don’t understand why they don’t even semi regularly reply and give info on what’s happening to its users… I am still having the same issues as back months ago and just can’t see any proper official response. Why can’t they reply to us properly with what’s happening???

Why don’t Algorythm write to us and tell us that it isn’t their fault…?? They are silent and make us do all the assumptions and thinking…

having the same issue and it’s been months… if it’s not your fault Algorithm, just tell us so we at least regain trust in your software. You’ve been working on this for over 9 months with no update on one of the most important features of the program…

can someone confirm this isn’t an issue in djay 1?

I have given up playing any songs from spotify for the same reason. It’s been crashing too much lately

by ‘checked-out’ do you mean enabled or disabled it?

So you switched it to the default (recommended) setting instead then?

great. will try it out tomorrow. Thank you!

thanks!

Happening to me as well. Tracks will load maybe 10 seconds worth and then stop. Tracks won’t load at all. Tracks will load very slowly. Never had any problems before until last weekend.

I was under the impression that it was my connection to the internet causing the problem. I’ve tested multiple connections and found that it happens for every one.
Again we have never had a problem with this application ever. It has always worked properly and we loved it for how clean and fast it was. It just started happening the past couple weekends . We will go about half way through a gig and then all of the sudden it will only load about 20 seconds of a song, not load a song at all, or start skipping mid song.
We are using iPad Pros with djay pro 2 and Spotify premium.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

I use a MacBook Pro 2017 with macOS High Sierra 10.13.6, and bought djayPro 2, version 2.0.8.

I have the same issues like dj Yardy: songs are freezing, even when the track waves shows that the track is complete loaded. It makes the software not reliable to use anymore, so I hope there will be a solution on a very, very short term!

EDIT: Now I search a track in dJay Pro 2, then select “save to Spotify” and than I play it with the regular Spotify software. It’s a long way, but at least the tracks don’t freeze!

I’ve checked this: Spotify is working properly while in the meantime djayPro is freezing loaded tracks…

Hey guys! This might be a life saving message.

Since I’ve checked-out the options “streaming songs in high quality” at the settings menu of my Spotify Premium account, dJay Pro is not freezing anymore…

It’s worth trying it at your own account. Good luck!

Disable

True!