Tidal DJ Extension

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:

I have the tidal DJ extension but when I try to use the Neural mix I am still getting the pop up message that streaming services don’t support Neural Mix. I thought today, 10th April, was the day it all started working?

Anyone else having problems?

1 Like

Yes, today is when Tidal have started their new DJ Extension - but the re-enabling of stems needs to be done at the DJ software end, and that won’t necessarily happen immediately.

Atomix have done it with VDJ. Start twiddling your thumbs for the others. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi @Bigwig_XL, we are working on the finishing touches for a djay update that will enable the TIDAL DJ Extension. We should have some news to share very soon… Thanks!

4 Likes

Shaboom :heart::sunglasses::heart::pray::tada::gift::tada::pray::tada::gift::sunglasses::boom:

4 Likes
1 Like

:sob::sob::sob: how much longer. Been counting the days :weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay everyone. The djay update to support TIDAL’s new DJ Extension add-on was submitted prior to April 10 and it should be rolling out to users soon (within the next few days).

4 Likes

Great. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

You’re welcome @Dysfunk_DJ

1 Like

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

You’re welcome @illya_kroon

:eyes::eyes::eyes: Any New updates???

The update was submitted last week and is still waiting approval. Sorry for the delay…

1 Like

Hello everyone. djay 5.1.5 has completed the approval process. Depending on your region, it should be available now or very soon. Thanks again for your patience and sorry for the delay.

@Bean_Town

2 Likes

Updated. Looking sweet

1 Like

Thank you for the update!

Greetings from Germany :de:

1 Like

Windows = YES!
iPhone = no :cry:

Where you based mate? UK iOS available

1 Like

A few minutes later and there it is! iPhone = YES!

Yes! Nice one, thank you.