Xone - K2 + djay pro AI on iOS

Hi!
has anyone successfully midi mapped Xone K2 with Djay Pro to use with iOS?
thanks!
Lisa

Hi @lisaluna, welcome to the community. There are a few other threads discussing the Xone: K2. It sounds like some users have been able to MIDI map it:

Also here’s a guide to MIDI Mapping for djay Pro AI on iOS. It’s pretty straight forward and easy to do it you have some time to commit to it:

thanks so much @Slak_Jaw !
I winder if there might be. resource for a clear mapping for the K2.
I’m new to all if this and just want to make sure it works before I purchase it.
I have the reload buddy but don’t like the jog wheels and the fact that I can’t control the kids when its in EQ. I also have the mixtour but I want something USB powered for portability with my iPad Pro and also I love having 4 tracks in a slim format, hence the K2.
thanks so much!
Lisa

You’re welcome @lisaluna. There is no specific resource for MIDI mapping the K2. We only have a general guide for MIDI Mapping on iOS. I recommend you purchase the K2 from a shop with a good return policy in case you encounter issues. You could also try sending a private message to the users in the other threads I shared. Perhaps one of them can provide more details on their K2 experience and share the mapping they created.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.