Syncing My Collection Playlists between Devices

Exactly, this is the workflow we all want.

1 Like

With 5.2 release, how is this not a massive issue now? Organization on one device to use another for performance is table stakes in other apps. I, like others here, was so surprised this does not work out of the box. Any idea if this is even planned?

7 Likes

Any updates about this topic? Yesterday I made my first gig using Jay pro with my TT and Mac, but I had no imported playlists. Was a pain but the software was fine. This feature is a must, because I work with 2 computers and a can prepare everything on my iMac, and then port my MacBook to play in a easy way.

3 Likes

Just adding my voice to the management of files and collections across devices debate. Is the ‘solution’ now to subscribe to Apple Music? Because if so, wow…

1 Like

I couldn’t believe this feature doesn’t exist, strongly supporting this feature!!!

2 Likes

Apple Music won’t help either, because you cannot manage (i.e. re-order or delete tracks) Apple music playlists in djay Pro. You can do that in Tidal, but then you can’t use other streaming services or local tracks.