Here’s my custom STEMS/Neural Mix MIDI mapping for the Reloop Mixon 8.
- FX Knobs 1 -3 are now Neural EQ Drums, Harmony and Vocals
- SHIFT + FX Knobs 1-3 are now FX 1-3 Wet/Dry
- Beats/Param Encoder is now FX 1-3 Parameter (all 3 controlled together)
- Pushing the Encoder selects the Previous FX 1
- SHIFT + Encoder Push selects the Previous FX 2
- Tap selects the Next FX 1
- SHIFT + Tap selects the Next FX 2
- Mic 1 On is now Instrumental (for people who use a mic you’ll want to delete this in the mapping)
- Mic 1 Talkover is now Acappella (for people with mic’s you’ll want to delete this in the mapping)
- Parameter buttons above the Sync button are now Beat Jump Backwards and Forwards
- SHIFT + Parameter changes the Beat Jump Size
- SHIFT + Headphone Cue toggles Neural/EQ mode for each channel
- SHIFT + Browse Encoder push Previews the currently selected track
- SHIFT + Load Channel 1 Rewinds the track Preview
- SHIFT + Load Channel 2 Fast Forwards the track Preview.
NOTE OF CAUTION: Use at your own risk. I made this for my own personal use and it hasn’t been reviewed or tested by anyone else. There may be some mistakes. If you use a microphone, you’ll provably want to delete the Instrumental and Acappella buttons in the mapping. I’m not responsible for any issues resulting from the use of this mapping.
Reloop Mixon 8 Pro SJ1.djayMidiMapping (305.4 KB)